Contact Us

Contact us using any of the methods below. 

Phone / Fax

Call us

  • General enquiries (Weekdays, 8.30am to 5pm, excluding public holidays): (03) 5422 0333
  • Emergencies after-hours/on-call rangers: (03) 5422 0333
  • Box Office (performance season tickets): weekdays, 8.30am to 3pm: 1300 888 802 

Customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can contact Council through the National Relay Service.         


  • Fax: (03) 5422 3623

Office locations and opening hours

Council offices are closed on all public holidays. You can report an urgent issue during this time by calling (03) 5422 0333 (available 24/7).

Gisborne Administration Centre

40 Robertson Street, Gisborne

Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.

Kyneton Administration Centre

129 Mollison Street, Kyneton 

Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.

Romsey Hub

96–100 Main St, Romsey  

Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm.

Woodend Community Centre

Corner Forest and High Streets, Woodend    

Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 12pm to 5pm.

Note: Woodend Customer Service Centre will be closed on Thursday 18 April 2024.

Report an issue online

You can lodge a request and report an issue online.

Mail or email

Find us on social media





Our social media community guidelines

Our social media accounts provide regular updates about Council’s services, events, projects and activities.

Contact a Councillor

To get in touch with your local Councillor, see: Councillors & Wards

Media enquiries

Media enquiries – during business hours

8:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday

Media enquiries – outside of business hours

I.e. Urgent queries on weekends or public holidays

*For all non-media enquiries, call (03) 5422 0333 or email