Legal Point of Discharge

Property owners are responsible for the maintenance of household drains up to the point where they connect into the kerb and channel or underground drain.

Stormwater drainage from private properties must link in to our drainage system at the nominated legal point of discharge.

To find out your legal point of discharge, download an application form(DOCX, 201KB) / application form(PDF, 496KB) and send it to us at PO Box 151, Kyneton VIC 3444 or drop it into one of our customer service centres.

When submitting an application form, please allow 10–15 business days for a response.