Changes to your permit

If you want to change the conditions of your planning permit or make changes to your endorsed plans, you can apply for an amendment. If you need to request extra time to complete your works, you can apply for an extension of time to your permit.

Contact our Planning unit to discuss your circumstances before you apply.

If you want to amend a permit, download and read through the How to complete an Application to Amend a Planning Permit(PDF, 349KB) document and then complete an Application to Amend a Planning Permit (available in Word(DOCX, 78KB) and PDF(PDF, 613KB)).

If you want to ask for an extension for a permit, download and complete the Request to extend a Planning Permit form (available in Word(DOCX, 219KB) or PDF(PDF, 327KB)).

Visit one of our offices to lodge your application, email it to or mail it to Macedon Ranges Shire Council, PO Box 151, Kyneton VIC 3444. You must ensure that all supporting documentation is provided and any application fees are paid at the time you lodge your application. Failure to do so will only delay your application.