Tenders and contractors
Our procurement and tendering processes are conducted in accordance with:
We aim to:
- encourage open and fair competition
- behave ethically and demonstrate principals of integrity
- enable impartial evaluation of tenders
- ensure an equal opportunity for contractors and suppliers to submit tenders
- ensure all procurement activities provide a value for money outcome.
We use an eTender Portal to manage our tenders online. The system will allow you to:
- view current, closed and awarded tenders
- download tender documents free of charge
- receive addendums
- submit your tender electronically.
View Current Tenders
Becoming a Council supplier
Becoming a supplier for local government can be quite daunting. There are a lot of rules and regulations Council must follow. The Doing Business with Local Government module has been designed to assist suppliers through the procurement process.
For more information contact our Contracts Coordinator on (03) 5421 1448.
Council's ABN is 42686389537