YEP! - Youth Engage Program
Youth Engage Program (YEP!) and its programs aim to encourage young people aged 12-17 years to connect with each other, youth services and the greater community through weekly youth spaces programs, events, activities, mentoring and work place training across the Macedon Ranges Shire. YEP! also encourages young people to be involved in shaping the annual program and events by being a part of the YEP! ideas committee.
YEP! activities include:
- Movie and game nights
- Excursions and workshops (Parkour, dance, DJ-ing, photography, cooking and much more)
- Workplace training (Barista, RSA, resume writing and more).Youth Spaces (meet weekly during School Term)
- Youth Magazine Production (Thursday). For more information visit Future Creations Zine.
Youth Spaces (meet fortnightly during school terms)
- Woodend Youth Space. 4:00pm-5:30pm at the Woodend Neighbourhood House, 47 Forest St, Woodend. 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month.
- Newham Youth Space. 4:00pm-5:30pm at the Newham Mechanics Institute, 1292 Rochford Rd, Newham. 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month.
Youth Spaces are open to all young people aged 12 to 17. Catering provided.
Holiday activities, events and training