Council’s annual Events & Festivals Grant Program is now open for applications and will close at midnight Monday 1 April 2019.
The program is dedicated to supporting events and festivals in the Macedon Ranges Shire. Funding and a range of in-kind support, including the recent addition of in-kind venue hire, is available to both not-for-profit and commercially-run events that deliver benefit to Macedon Ranges residents and businesses.
The program offers three distinct funding categories to cater for events of every scale:
- TIER 1 – Funding up to $2,000
- Support for small local events and festivals that are not for profit.
- TIER 2 – Funding between $2,000–$6,000
- Support for both commercial and not-for-profit events and festivals that provide economic and/or community benefit.
- TIER 3 – Funding between $6,000–$10,000
- Support for both commercial and not-for-profit events and festivals that provide strong economic and/or community benefit.
The Events & Festival Grant Program is reviewed annually. This year, in-kind venue hire was identified as an improvement to the program, and its inclusion was approved at the December 2018 Council meeting.
Details can be found in the 2019/2020 Events & Festival Grant Program guidelines.
How to apply