If you are carrying out any building works or renovations on your property and are not a registered builder, then you are classified as an owner-builder.

Before you begin any works, review the specific rules and regulations that apply to owner builders (owner-builders must take on all the risks and responsibilities of a registered builder) and then contact our Building unit on (03) 5422 0333 to discuss your proposed works.