Ticketing Information and buying tickets
Ticketed events at Kyneton Town Hall are managed through the Arts and Culture unit. Box Office hours are 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday. Ticketing fees apply for hirers of Kyneton Town Hall.
The Box Office will also be open one hour prior to every performance.
Companion Card holders
We are proud to be affiliated with the Companion Card Program. One carer per two paying audience members is permitted with each group booking. Individuals who need carers to accompany them should discuss their needs at the time of booking seats.
Carer card program
We recognise the significant contribution and commitment that carers provide supporting family members and friends who are frail, aged or have disabilities.
We support the Victorian Government's Carer Card program by offering Concession discounts to all Carer Card Holders. If you have any questions about the Carer Card Program, call 1800 901 958 or see the Carer Card Program.
Children's tickets are valid for ages two to 15 years. Children under two years do not require a ticket, providing they sit on an adult's knee.
Children under the age of 15 must be under the supervision of a responsible adult (18 years of age or older) at all times. Proof of age may be required by the venue.
Concession prices are available to people who are students, pensioner card holders and registered health care card holders. We do not provide concession for Senior Card holders. You are required to provide proof of your eligibility when booking your tickets.
For more information about venue accessibility and ticketing concession types, see Venue and ticketing information.
Group booking discounts must be paid for in full at the time of booking for the discount to apply.
Please ensure you arrive at the venue with enough time to allow for staff to verify the COVID-19 vaccination status of all patrons. The show will commence at the advertised time and any patrons still trying to gain access to the venue beyond this time will be deemed latecomers and be subject to the latecomers policy below.
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
Privacy collection notice
Macedon Ranges Shire Council is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide on registration or when purchasing tickets is being collected for the primary purpose of facilitating bookings through the Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Arts and Culture Box Office, Supported by TicketSearch
Where required, your name, address and contact details will be provided to Macedon Ranges Shire Council staff and/or contractors to enable them to facilitate your booking.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any external party without your consent, unless required or authorised by law. If you wish to gain access to, or alter any personal information you have supplied on this booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General terms and conditions, refunds and exchanges
Tickets are sold or issued subject to the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice and are subject to the following terms and conditions. Council has also adopted Special Conditions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The right of admission is reserved by Macedon Ranges Shire Council.
- A ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised artists, programs, pricing and seating arrangements.
- The right is reserved to vary ticket prices at times throughout the sales period.
- Specific warnings will be advised prior to the day of activity, providing that information has been supplied by the producer/promoter of that activity.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of Management and entry may be refused on occasions.
- Unless otherwise indicated all persons, including infants and children, entering must hold a valid ticket for that activity.
- Unless otherwise indicated the use of photographic or recording equipment, including mobile phones, is strictly prohibited
- Ticket refunds and exchanges require approval from the Venue Hirer, in the case of a Hire-In event, or at the discretion of the Coordinator, Arts & Culture, but will not be considered within two days of the activity. Refunds and/or exchanges may be subject to a fee.
COVID-19 special terms and conditions
Please be assured that we are committed to providing a COVID safe environment, for patrons and employees at all our events. We are constantly monitoring conditions, and will keep ticket holders informed should any variation to events occur.
Audience members are recommended to wear face masks where 1.5m distancing is not possible, however wearing a mask is no longer a requirement for entry.
If booking more than one ticket, the ticket purchaser must bring these terms and conditions to the attention of each other ticket holder.
- Patrons agree that they will stay at home and must not attend the venue or event if they: are required to self-isolate or quarantine due to the applicable public health orders and the event falls within the isolation/quarantine period; have COVID-19 symptoms, have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results (and the event falls within the period of awaiting test results). The symptoms of COVID-19 include: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell.
- When attending the venue or event they will comply with any COVID-19 safety protocols or requirements notified to them by Council and the Venue.
- If they fail to comply with these terms and conditions, they may be directed to leave the venue/event and must comply with any such direction immediately and without protest. In such circumstances, the Ticket Holder agrees that they will not be entitled to any refund and will have no other claim against Council.
- Council may cancel the event at any time and without notice if it determines (in its unfettered discretion) that the event should not proceed for reasons of public safety including, without limitation, due to risks associated with COVID-19.
- Council offers a full refund or exchange to any ticket purchaser who, since their ticket purchase, has developed any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19, or, has come into contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms or a confirmed case of Coronavirus.
- Council offers a full refund or exchange to any ticket purchaser who determines not to attend the event in order to comply with these special terms and conditions.
- In these circumstances refunds or exchanges are available up until the start of the event, but will not be available to those who decline to provide evidence of vaccination, or do not comply with directions at the event.
- We ask that you and each member of your booking party make a reasonable assessment of your health status before attending the venue or event. To avoid doubt, unless required by law you will not be entitled to a refund if you or a member of your booking party attends the venue or event despite exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms and if you or they are then refused entry or asked to leave the venue or event.
- Disclaimer and exclusion: The Ticket Holder enters the venue and attends the event at their own risk and will not make any claim or take any action against Macedon Ranges Shire Council in respect of any injury or damage they may suffer arising out of the Ticket Holder contracting COVID-19 or the consequences of any actual or suspected contact with a person with COVID-19.
Reservations are not accepted. Tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
Our performance season is proudly brought to you by Macedon Ranges Shire Council and Creative Victoria.