Community support volunteers
- deliver chilled meals to clients' homes
- take clients to medical appointments, and out in the community for social outings
- make telephone monitoring calls to check in and have a friendly chat with clients
- visit clients at home for a cuppa and chat, or drop off a home cooked meal
- support clients to attend social events and activities.
No experience is needed but it is important that you:
- have good communication skills
- are reliable and punctual
- have a genuine interest in older people's needs, hopes and aspirations
- can maintain confidentiality.
If you would like to find out more, or have ideas for new volunteer roles, call Stephanie Harper on (03) 5422 0258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org