Community support volunteers
Due to COVID-19 we are not currently using volunteers to deliver our services, however staff members continue to provide support to the community.
If you have any questions, please call us on 5422 0333.
- take clients to medical appointments, or out in to the community for social outings
- make telephone monitoring calls to check in, and have a friendly chat with clients
- visit clients at home for a cuppa and chat, or drop off a home-cooked meal
- support clients to attend social events and activities.
No experience is needed, but it is important that you:
- have good communication skills
- are reliable and punctual
- have a genuine interest in older people's needs, hopes and aspirations
- can maintain confidentiality.
If you would like to find out more, or have ideas for new volunteer roles, call Stephanie Harper on (03) 5422 0258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org