Kyneton Town Hall
The Kyneton Town Hall is the premier performance space in the Macedon Ranges, complete with commercial kitchen, up-to-date AV and lighting equipment, fully appointed stage, dressing rooms, box office, foyer and commercial bar facilities. Theatre seating is for 400, or round table function seating for 200 people.
The venue is available to hire for festivals, functions and events. Ticketing requirement are managed through our professional box office service and a commerical bar facility is also available. With the advantage of flexible seating enabling the right atmosphere to be achieved for any event. Talk to our staff about hiring this space for your next event!
To hire this facility complete the enquiry form or contact the Venue Technical Supervisor on (03) 5421 1431 or 0407 427 337.
Council's Arts & Culture Performance Season is also presented in the Kyneton Town Hall. To find out more, contact the Box Office on 1300 888 802.
Venue hire fees
- Venue hire first 3 hours. Includes set up of furniture & basic technical set-up - $1329
- Additional set-up / rehearsal hours - $72 per hour
- Additional hours during performance / event - $72 per hour
- Kitchen, daily - $347.50
Not for Profit / community rate
- Venue hire (minimum 4 hours) - $174 per hour
- Set-up / rehearsal (minimum 4 hours), more than 50 occupants - $133 per hour
- Set-up / rehearsal (minimum 4 hours), less than 50 occupants - $102.50 per hour
- Kitchen, daily - $153.50
Additional rooms (when hiring KynetonTown Hall)
- Balcony - $79
- Richardson Room (when hiring hall) - $79
- Kitchen, all day - $153.50
- Back stage dressing rooms hire - $37.50
- Back stage dressing rooms bond - $1000
- Public Liability Insurance (if required) - $25
Note: Public Liability Insurance is compulsory. If the customer has their own insurance they must provide proof of this at the time of booking confirmation.
All fees include GST.
Ticketing fees and charges
- Ticketing / booking fee - $2.70 per ticket sold (Commercial Rate)
- Ticketing / booking fee - $2 per ticket sold (Not for Profit / Community Rate)
- Ticketing / booking fee - $1 per complimentary ticket (max 10)
- Administration fee – 3.5% of gross total ticket sales
- Postage fee (optional) - $3 per transaction
All fees include GST.
Additional venue information
129 Mollison Street, Kyneton 3444 View Map