Kyneton Town Hall
The Kyneton Town Hall is the premier performance space in the Macedon Ranges, complete with commercial kitchen, up-to-date AV and lighting equipment, fully appointed stage, dressing rooms, box office, foyer and commercial bar facilities. Theatre seating is for 400, or round table function seating for 200 people.
The venue is available to hire for festivals, functions and events. Ticketing requirement are managed through our professional box office service and a commerical bar facility is also available. With the advantage of flexible seating enabling the right atmosphere to be achieved for any event. Talk to our staff about hiring this space for your next event!
To hire this facility complete the enquiry form or contact the Venue Technical Supervisor on (03) 5421 1431 or 0407 427 337.
Council's Arts & Culture Performance Season is also presented in the Kyneton Town Hall. To find out more, contact the Box Office on 1300 888 802.
Venue hire fees
- Venue hire first three hours. Includes set-up of furniture and basic technical set-up: $1,396
- Additional hours: $107.60 per hour
- Kitchen, daily: $356
Not for Profit / community rate
- Performance, large groups (above 50 occupants, minimum four hours) : $182 per hour
- Hourly rehearsal, large groups (above 50 occupants, or outside of office hours): $139 per hour
- Hourly rehearsal, small groups (less than 50 occupants, minimum four hours, Mon-Fri, 8.30am-5pm): $107 per hour
- Kitchen, daily: $160
Additional rooms (when hiring Kyneton Town Hall)
- Balcony: $83
- Richardson Room, Not For Profit (in addition to hiring hall): $83
- Kitchen: $160
- Back stage dressing rooms hire: $39
Council's public liability
Council public liability (available for NFP groups and individuals only): $25
Ticketing fees and charges
- Ticketing / booking fee: $2.70 per ticket sold (Commercial Rate)
- Ticketing / booking fee: $2 per ticket sold (Not for Profit / Community Rate)
- Ticketing / booking fee: $1 per complimentary ticket (max 10)
- Administration fee: 3.5% of gross total ticket sales
- Postage fee (optional): $3 per transaction
All fees include GST.
Ticketing terms and conditions for the Kyneton Town Hall Box Office.
- Technician per hour (minimum 3 hours): $60
- Usher per hour (minimum 3 hours): $60
- Venue Supervisor per hour (minimum 3 hours): $60
Additional venue information
Technical specifications(DOCX, 7MB) for the Kyneton Town Hall.
129 Mollison Street, Kyneton 3444 View Map