Overseas and catch-up program
If you require a catch-up plan or if you or your family are new to the Macedon Ranges from overseas, you may need to update your vaccinations in order to attend school or child care in Australia. Please submit your details below prior to attending a community immunisation session.
To arrange a catch up plan:
- Complete the Overseas and catch-up program form to help our team review your vaccination history.
- We will work out what vaccines you require to be up-to-date on the National Immunisation Program. This may take up to three weeks.
- We will also add any of your current immunisations to the Australian Immunisation Register.
- We will send you an individual immunisation catch-up plan that outlines what vaccines you require.
- You can then attend one of our community immunisation sessions to commence your catch up plan.
You can also contact your GP for advice about vaccination catch-ups and updating your child’s overseas history to the Australian Immunisation Register.