Romsey Community Hub
The Romsey Community Hub is a community facility that accommodates the following:
- Romsey Library: The Romsey Library is managed by the Goldfields Library Corporation on behalf of Council. It offers a book collection, audio materials for short term loan, internet access and scheduled community activities. For opening hours, loan and membership enquiries, see: Romsey Library.
- Children's Rhyme Time, Storytime and Toddler Time at Romsey Library: Nurture your child's listening, language and learning skills in these fun-filled sessions running each week of the school terms.
- Council Customer Service Centre: provides a contact point for services and a place to make enquiries, applications and payments. See: Contact Us for opening hours.
- Romsey Toy Library: provides access to a large collection of toys and activities that are challenging and respond to the changing interests and skills of pre school and primary aged children
- Romsey Playgroup: offers a range of stimulating early childhood development activities for children in the early pre school years. These programs support children and parents as they learn together, in a friendly and supportive environment
- Romsey Neighbourhood House: coordinates a broad range of classes, courses and activities to appeal across the ages and in response to community needs and interests.
- Visiting Health Services: provided by Cobaw Community Health Service, Macedon Ranges Health and other health providers to increase access for Romsey and surrounding districts to a range of health services.
- An immunisation centre run by Macedon Ranges Shire Council.
This facility also provides comfortable spaces and meeting rooms for small group activities, classes, community meetings, and a chat with a friend. For hire costs and conditions or to make a booking, contact Council on (03) 5422 0333.
96-100 Main Road, Romsey 3434 View Map