Kyneton Mechanics Institute
Kyneton Mechanics Institute (KMI) is located next to the Kyneton Bowling Club. It features heritage décor, beautifully restored meeting rooms of various sizes and the main hall which seats approximately 200. A community space suited to exhibitions, theatre, business and private functions. This venue is managed by Council.
To hire this facility complete our enquiry form or contact the venue booking officer on (03) 5421 1431 or 0407 427 337.
All fees include GST.
- Auditorium/main hall event day, daily: $294
- Auditorium/main hall - set up day: $135
- Large studio/meeting room (capacity 40), daily: $166
- Large studio/meeting room (capacity 40), hourly: $24
- Small studio/meeting room (capacity 15), daily: $145
- Small studio/meeting room (capacity 15), hourly: $20.50
- Kitchen facilities, daily (8 hours): $123
- Event bond: $1000
Not for profit / community rates
A venue subsidy scheme is available, to check eligibility and to apply contact our Venue Technical Supervisor on (03) 5421 1431 or 0407 427 337.
Council's public liability
Council public liability (available for NFP groups and individuals only): $25
81 Mollison Street, Kyneton 3444 View Map