Council's Community Funding Scheme provides grants of up to $6,000 to not-for-profit community groups for programs and services that benefit local residents and helps to achieve the strategic priorities of Council.
This year's scheme is now closed and applications are currently being assessed. Applicants will be notified of the outcome in July 2018.
Does your community group have an idea for a project which aims to:
- Meet locals needs
- Strengthen community relationships
- Aligns with the Scheme priorities of:
- Accessibility, diversity and fairness
- Economic benefit to local towns
- Environmental sustainability and conservation
- Complement strategic Council directions and plans
If yes, your group should consider applying for a community grant from Council in the next available round.
- Download the scheme guidelines(DOCX, 2MB) or scheme guidelines(PDF, 333KB) to determine your group's eligibility and test your project idea against the criteria.
- You will then need to contact a Council officer (see list below or in guidelines) to discuss your project idea and talk through any questions you have.
- Download a sample application(DOCX, 19KB) or sample application(PDF, 230KB) so you can start preparing your responses to the questions you will be asked and also compiling all your supporting documentation you'll need.
- Once its available, fill in the online application form. You can save your progress at any time along the way.
- Submit your completed application by the closing date.
Community Projects Officer
Email email@example.com or call (03) 5422 0206.