Leaders In The Loop
Know what young people want and want to tell us? LEADERS IN THE LOOP gives young people a seat and a say at the Council and community consultation table.
- Supports young leaders by bringing them into consultation and decision making loops
- Enables young leaders to feedback directly to decision makers in the community
- Offers payment to young leaders for their time and input into consultations
- Participants can apply by registering their interest through the Leaders in the Loop portal
Members will be reimbursed for their time as a community consultant, including all member and other meetings attended as a Leader in the Loop member. Members will receive $30 an hour for their contributions.
As a Leader in the Loop, you must:
- be aged 12-25
- care about your community
- be passionate about voicing change
- be based in or around the Macedon Ranges
- be available to attend the scheduled meetings.
Apply for Leaders in the Loop
Terms of Reference
For all other Leaders in the Loop queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 5422 0333.