Our ShireLife newsletter is a printed resident newsletter covering Council projects, services, events and activities happening throughout the Macedon Ranges.
Editions are published in February, May, July, September and November and are distributed by Australia Post to every household and business with a mailbox or PO Box in the Macedon Ranges. Download the September 2017 edition(PDF, 4MB) or view the digital version below.
Email versions and accessible formats
If you do not receive the ShireLife, or would prefer to read it online, you can subscribe to our email distribution list.
You can also subscribe to receive accessible versions of ShireLife via email, or download the (DOCX, 181KB)latest accessible version(DOCX, 179KB), which is suitable for visually impaired readers. If you would prefer to receive our large print versions by post, please call us on (03) 5422 0302.
Subscribe to our regular eNewsletters:
- Aquatics & Leisure eNews – fitness classes, sporting activities, lane availability, swim lessons, school holiday activities and membership specials
- Arts & Culture eNews – arts and cultural events, heritage, festivals, exhibitions, funding, art projects, and community happenings in the Macedon Ranges.
- Business Update – monthly updates on events, support and other opportunities for businesses in the Macedon Ranges.
- Disability eNews – Council programs and local service provider that cater to people with a disability.
- Environment eNews – environmental projects and events happening in the shire.
- Macedon Ranges Kids eNews – information for local families with children aged from birth to eight years, produced each term.
- ShireLife eNews – receive our bi-monthly newsletter via email as soon as it is released, particularly if you don't have a mailbox or PO Box.