Council’s indoor pools, gyms and leisure centres started reopening to the public from Thursday 29 October 2020.
Modified operating arrangements are in place as outlined on this page.
We are pleased to welcome you back to our facilities.
The safety of our community is important so we've introduced the following measures to ensure community and staff safety by adhering to strict social distancing measures and other government requirements.
Modified operating arrangements
- Aquatic area - no more than 150 patrons are permitted in the area at any one time.
- Fitness centre – no more than 20 patrons are permitted in this area at any one time.
- Stadiums – will operate as per Victorian Government guidelines.
- Please note, at the time a session is at maximum numbers no further entries will be accepted. This will ensure we can comply with Victorian Government requirements.
- Bookings will no longer be taken.
- Contact tracing will be undertaken via Victorian Government QR code system at all sites with a manual backup sheet for those without devices or not wishing to use the electronic system.
- Essential for resuming members to contact the centre so their membership can be taken off suspension to allow FOB access through doors/gates.
- Change rooms and showers are available.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
- Restrictions will be in place for each pool to comply with social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment available in the centre.
Council is invited to participate in the Victorian State Governments pilot QR code program. It is anticipated this program will go State wide in coming weeks.
Condition of entry
From Tuesday 24 November all patrons must register their attendance at the centre with either the QR code or manual sign in.
The booking system we had in place will cease at close of business Monday 23 November, all existing bookings will be honoured.
All memberships remain suspended until further notice.
Members can choose to reactivate their memberships at any time, however we realise you may not wish to at this point in time.
As a result we will provide you with the option to either reactivate your existing membership or pay at the normal casual rate.
Standard fees and charges apply.
EFTPOS payments only
Cash payments will not be accepted until further notice.
We have decided to suspend all 2020 re-enrolments at this time and existing participants will hold their position in the class until the process is reinstated.
Participants will be advised when these programs are reinstated.
Council will credit students the Term 1 2020 remaining classes or, if you are no longer able to participate in the program, a refund can be requested by contacting your centre.
Learn to Swim Term 1 2021 program is now open for bookings. The term commenced Thursday 28 January, if you require further information, please contact your local centre:
Kyneton Toyota Sports & Aquatic Centre, telephone (03) 5421 1477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gisborne Aquatic Centre, telephone (03) 5421 1452 or email email@example.com
Studio2 and Tiny Tackers dance will resume in February 2021 at the Buffalo Sports Stadium and the Gisborne Community Centre. Dance classes are for ages 2-18 years and cover ballet, tap, jazz and hip hop.
For further information on this program and 2021 enrolments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Buffalo Sports Stadium on (03) 5427 3411
Kyneton Toyota Sports & Aquatic Centre
A modified group fitness and aqua aerobics timetable is currently running:
KSAC group fitness timetable
Gisborne Fitness Centre / Gisborne Aquatic Centre
A modified timetable is currently running.
Gisborne Fitness and Aquatic group fitness timetable
The Leisure Centre’s have reopened with modified operating arrangements as per the Victorian Government guidelines.