Council’s indoor pools, gyms and leisure centres started reopening to the public from Friday 11 June.
Modified operating arrangements are in place as outlined on this page.
We are pleased to welcome you back to our facilities.
The safety of our community is important so we've introduced the following measures to ensure community and staff safety by adhering to strict social distancing measures and other government requirements.
Modified operating arrangements
- Aquatic areas, fitness centres and stadiums – maximum patron numbers will operate as per Victorian Government guidelines.
- Please note, at the time a session is at maximum numbers no further entries will be accepted. This will ensure we can comply with Victorian Government requirements.
- Bookings will no longer be taken.
- Contact tracing will be undertaken via Victorian Government QR code system at all sites with a manual backup sheet for those without devices or not wishing to use the electronic system.
- Essential for resuming members to contact the centre so their membership can be taken off suspension to allow FOB access through doors/gates.
- Change rooms and showers are available.
- Restrictions will be in place for each pool to comply with social distancing requirements.
- There will be no shared equipment available in the centre.
Condition of entry
From Tuesday 24 November all patrons must register their attendance at the centre with either the QR code or manual sign in.
All memberships remain suspended until further notice.
Members can choose to reactivate their memberships at any time, however we realise you may not wish to at this point in time.
As a result we will provide you with the option to either reactivate your existing membership or pay at the normal casual rate.
Standard fees and charges apply.
Learn to Swim, group fitness and aqua aerobics classes will resume Monday 21 June.