Ticketed events at Kyneton Town Hall are managed through the Arts and Culture unit. Box Office hours are 8.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday. Ticketing fees apply for hirers of Kyneton Town Hall.
The Box Office will also be open one hour prior to every performance.
Companion Card holders
We are proud to be affiliated with the Companion Card Program. One carer per two paying audience members is permitted with each group booking. Individuals who need carers to accompany them should discuss their needs at the time of booking seats.
We recognise the significant contribution and commitment that carers provide supporting family members and friends who are frail, aged or have disabilities.
We support the Victorian Government's Carer Card program by offering Concession discounts to all Carer Card Holders. If you have any questions about the Carer Card Program, call 1800 901 958 or see the Carer Card Program.
Children's tickets are valid for ages two to 15 years. Children under two years do not require a ticket, providing they sit on an adult's knee.
Children under the age of 15 must be under the supervision of a responsible adult (18 years of age or older) at all times. Proof of age may be required by the venue.
Concession prices are available to people who are students, pensioner card holders and registered health care card holders. We do not provide concession for Senior Card holders. You are required to provide proof of your eligibility when booking your tickets.
For more information about venue accessibility and ticketing concession types, see Venue and ticketing information.
Group booking discounts must be paid for in full at the time of booking for the discount to apply.
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
Macedon Ranges Shire Council is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide on registration or when purchasing tickets is being collected for the primary purpose of facilitating bookings through the Macedon Ranges Shire Council, Arts and Culture Box Office, Supported by TicketSearch
Where required, your name, address and contact details will be provided to Macedon Ranges Shire Council staff and/or contractors to enable them to facilitate your booking.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any external party without your consent, unless required or authorised by law. If you wish to gain access to, or alter any personal information you have supplied on this booking, please contact us at email@example.com.
Tickets are sold or issued subject to the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice and are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The right of admission is reserved by Macedon Ranges Shire Council.
- A ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised artists, programs, pricing and seating arrangements.
- The right is reserved to vary ticket prices at times throughout the sales period.
- Specific warnings will be advised prior to the day of activity, providing that information has been supplied by the producer/promoter of that activity.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of Management and entry may be refused on occasions.
- Unless otherwise indicated all persons, including infants and children, entering must hold a valid ticket for that activity.
- Unless otherwise indicated the use of photographic or recording equipment, including mobile phones, is strictly prohibited
- Ticket refunds and exchanges will be at the discretion of the Coordinator, Arts & Culture, but will not be considered within two days of an activity. Refunds and/or exchanges may be subject to a fee.
Where applicable GST has been applied.
COVID-19 Special terms & conditions
These special terms operate to supplement the general terms and conditions above. A flexible refund policy is available to encourage anyone showing symptoms or who has had possible contact with a COVID-19 case to cancel their attendance for the safety of all other event attendees and staff.
If there is any inconsistency between the special terms and the other terms and conditions, the special terms apply to the extent of the inconsistency. All other terms and conditions continue in full force and effect.
Information relating to COVID-19 is available at: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus and https://www.australia.gov.au/
The ticket holder has familiarised themselves with the symptoms of COVID-19 (including via government published health information and guidelines) and agrees that they will not attend the venue/event if they have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- That during the period of 14 days prior to the event they have:
- been free of all symptoms of COVID-19;
- not been outside of Australia; and
- not come into contact with anyone displaying the symptoms of, or awaiting the results of testing for, or diagnosed with COVID-19.
- They may have their temperature taken and may be asked COVID-19 health screening questions on arrival at the venue. They agree to submit to having their temperature taken and will answer all such questions fully and truthfully. They will notify Macedon Ranges Shire Council immediately if they develop any symptoms of, or are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the venue/event.
- They agree to provide all reasonable information requested of them for the purposes of contact tracing for COVID-19, that such information may be provided to health and other authorities and that such information may be retained by the venue for up to 28 days after the event. Such information may include, without limitation, personal contact details, seating location and the names and contact details of accompanying ticket holders.
- They will notify the venue immediately if they develop any symptoms of, or are diagnosed with, COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the venue.
- They will comply with all social distancing and other health and safety protocols in place at the venue, with all directions of venue staff and with all laws applicable to them relating to COVID-19. For clarity, such compliance includes complying with any directions or instructions contained in signage or markings at the venue.
- If they fail to comply with these terms and conditions, they may be directed to leave the venue/event and must comply with any such direction immediately and without protest. In such circumstances, the ticket holder agrees that they will not be entitled to any refund and will have no other claim against Macedon Ranges Shire Council.
- If booking more than one ticket, the ticket purchaser must bring these terms and conditions to the attention of each other ticket holder.
- Installing and running the COVID-Safe App is recommended for people attending all public events, and Macedon Ranges Shire Council strongly urges all event attendees to do so.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council may cancel the event at any time and without notice if it determines (in its unfettered discretion) that the event should not proceed for reasons of public safety including, without limitation, due to risks associated with COVID-19.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council offers a full refund or exchange to any ticket purchaser who, since their ticket purchase, has developed any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19, or has come into contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms or a confirmed case of Coronavirus.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council offers a full refund or exchange to any ticket purchaser who determines not to attend the event in order to comply with the terms and conditions of sale or directions or instructions given at the venue/event.
- In these circumstances refunds or exchanges are available up until the start of the event.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council offers a full refund or exchange for any tickets to events cancelled due to COVID-19 related instances.
Disclaimer and exclusion: The ticket holder enters the venue and attends the event at their own risk and will not make any claim or take any action against Macedon Ranges Shire Council in respect of any injury or damage they may suffer arising out of the ticket holder contracting COVID-19, or the consequences of any actual or suspected contact with a person with COVID-19.
Warning: adhering to social distancing guidelines is the responsibility of each individual. Patrons not adhering to the guidelines, including providing false information are breaching the directions issued by the Chief Health Officer for which penalties may apply.
Reservations are not accepted. Tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
Our performance season is proudly brought to you by Macedon Ranges Shire Council and Creative Victoria.
See upcoming shows