Ticketed events at Kyneton Town Hall are managed through the Arts and Culture unit. Box Office hours are 8.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday. Ticketing fees apply for hirers of Kyneton Town Hall.
The Box Office will also be open one hour prior to every performance.
Companion Card holders
We are proud to be affiliated with the Companion Card Program. One carer per two paying audience members is permitted with each group booking. Individuals who need carers to accompany them should discuss their needs at the time of booking seats.
We recognise the significant contribution and commitment that carers provide supporting family members and friends who are frail, aged or have disabilities.
We support the Victorian Government's Carer Card program by offering Concession discounts to all Carer Card Holders. If you have any questions about the Carer Card Program, call 1800 901 958 or see the Carer Card Program.
Children's tickets are valid for ages two to 15 years. Children under two years do not require a ticket, providing they sit on an adult's knee.
Children under the age of 15 must be under the supervision of a responsible adult (18 years of age or older) at all times. Proof of age may be required by the venue.
Concession prices are available to people who are students, pensioner card holders and registered health care card holders. We do not provide concession for Senior Card holders. You are required to provide proof of your eligibility when booking your tickets.
For more information about venue accessibility and ticketing concession types, see Venue and ticketing information.
Spoil the arts lover in your life with our new gift vouchers - the perfect gift for any occasion. Gift vouchers can be conveniently emailed to you or your recipient, or posted in a gift wallet with a copy of our event program.
Contact the Box Office for more information on 1300 888 802 (Monday to Friday 8.30am-3pm)
For information about gift vouchers terms and conditions, see Gift Voucher terms and conditions.
Group booking discounts must be paid for in full at the time of booking for the discount to apply.
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
See more events and save up to 25% with our new package offers.
Build you own season package by booking tickets to two or more eligible shows in one transaction to save up to 25%.
|Four or more show package
Shows included in the package are:
- The Blues Brothers - Australasian 21st Century Tribute Show
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival Roadshow
- Tell Me Why by Archie Roach
- The Hunter. The Hunted
- Ann-Droid, The Wonderful Adventures of a Robot Girl
- Vivaldi's Four Seasons
- Sounds of Silent
- Jude Perl: I have a Face
Packages are valid for full, concession and senior discounts. Student and child discounts are excluded.
Package tickets are subject to availability. Tickets must be purchased in one transaction. Exclusions apply.
To purchase a package contact the box office on 1300 888 802 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information collected from the sale of tickets is treating confidentially, and will not be used for any purpose beyond the purchasing of tickets. Your name and address however will be placed on our ticketing database and if you do not wish to receive further information on performances you will need to indicate this at the time of booking.
Tickets are sold or issued subject to the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice and are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The right of admission is reserved by Macedon Ranges Shire Council.
- A ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised artists, programs, pricing and seating arrangements.
- The right is reserved to vary ticket prices at times throughout the sales period.
- Specific warnings will be advised prior to the day of activity, providing that information has been supplied by the producer/promoter of that activity.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of Management and entry may be refused on occasions.
- Unless otherwise indicated all persons, including infants and children, entering must hold a valid ticket for that activity.
- Unless otherwise indicated the use of photographic or recording equipment, including mobile phones, is strictly prohibited
- Ticket refunds and exchanges will be at the discretion of the Coordinator, Arts & Culture, but will not be considered within two days of an activity. Refunds and/or exchanges may be subject to a fee.
Where applicable GST has been applied.
Reservations are not accepted. Tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
Our performance season is proudly brought to you by Macedon Ranges Shire Council and Creative Victoria.
See upcoming shows