Council facilities and services increase as restrictions ease
Published on 09 June 2021
With the further easing of COVID-19 circuit-breaker restrictions in regional Victoria from 11.59pm on Thursday 10 June, select Macedon Ranges Shire Council facilities and services will reopen.
Council services status from Friday, 11 June:
- Customer Service Centres will be open at all sites
- Libraries and Toy Libraries will be open
- Visitor Information Centres will be open
- Hanging Rock will be open with restrictions on numbers in line with guidance from State Government
- Kindergartens will be open
- School crossing staff will continue to provide services
- Maternal and Child Health services will provide COVID normal services with appropriate PPE and COVID safe precautions
- Community Care will move to resume service in line with Victorian and Australian Government advice
- Resource recovery and bin collection will still occur as scheduled
- Competitive sport and training for adults and juniors will resume
- Aquatics and Leisure will commence limited reopening in line with guidance from State Government. Given the complexity of services delivered in this area, the team are working to finalise arrangements ensuring compliance with numbers and density requirements
- Arts & Culture events are able to recommence with 50% of seated capacity up to a maximum of 75 people per venue.
Residents should be aware that facemasks must be worn indoors except if at home, or if an exception applies, and must be worn outdoors where 1.5 metres physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Macedon Ranges Shire Council’s COVID-19 Recovery Operations Centre was set up last year and continues to respond to community requests for help and information. For local information and support contact Customer Service on 5422 0333 or email email@example.com.
For more information on COVID-19, visit the: