Romsey Park is a multipurpose reserve offering residents a diverse range of sporting and recreation activities, including the sports of athletics, bowls, cricket, football, golf, netball, soccer, tennis, and indoor sports, and the recreation pursuits of scouts and a mens shed. The following clubs/groups are based at the site:
- Romsey Football Netball Club
- Romsey Junior Football Netball Club
- Macedon Rangers Soccer Club
- Romsey Cricket Club
- Lancefield Romsey Little Athletics
- Romsey Golf Club
- Romsey Bowling Club
- Romsey Tennis Club
- Romsey Sporting Association
- Romsey Mens Shed
- 1st Romsey Scout Group
The Romsey Primary School uses Romsey Park East.
The draft master plan's overall vision for the site is to:
- Create new opportunities for sport by providing sustainable facilities
- Consolidate Romsey Park as the hub for sport by permitting concurrent use by many sports.
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on the draft plan. All submissions are currently being reviewed and it is anticipated that the updated master plan will be presented to Council in early 2023.