Macedon Ranges Event Fund 2020
The Victorian Government has announced the successful applicants of the Macedon Ranges Regional Events Fund.
The announcement delivers on an election commitment to provide $100,000 from Victoria’s Regional Event Fund to support and deliver better events across the Macedon Ranges Shire.
The successful applicants are:
- Macedon Ranges Food and Wine ‘Budburst’ Festival – a two-day festival with 30 cellar doors offering tastings and entertainment, connected by a hop-on hop-off bus. 7-8 November 2020.
- Garden Lovers’ Fair – held in the heritage gardens of Bolobek the fair includes rare plants, specialist nurseries, tools, books, speakers, garden tours, local food providers and the opportunity to meet the growers of the region. 3-4 October 2020.
- Mountain Writers Festival – this new two-day festival in Macedon will be the only Australian writers’ festival to focus exclusively on landscape and place, with the inaugural 2020 festival showcasing regional authors, novels with regional settings. 16-18 October 2020.
- Festival 23 – a new three-day art, music, and wellbeing festival with a focus on rejuvenation through art, creativity and escape. 7-9 February 2020.
- Winter Spirits Solstice – a new festival celebrating the region’s spirits, craft beer, cider and artisanal food with tastings available at Kyneton Mechanics Institute and a craft spirit cocktail competition. 20 June 2020.
The Macedon Ranges Regional Event Fund will not be available after 2020.
If you have any questions, call Nicole Pietruschka on (03) 5421 9521 or email email@example.com