The Community Funding Scheme grants funds to not-for-profit community groups for programs and initiatives that benefit residents of the Macedon Ranges and help achieve Council Plan goals.
It supports initiatives which:
- meet locals needs
- strengthen community relationships/partnerships
- deliver projects in the Scheme streams of:
- Community and cultural development projects
- Enhancing the effectiveness of local community groups
- Supporting local environmental priorities
- Enhancing community places and infrastructure
- demonstrate a commitment to accessibility, diversity, fairness and community wellbeing
- complement strategic Council directions and strategic plans.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the scheme, call Emilie on (03) 5422 0206 or email email@example.com
The Community Funding Scheme will open Monday 2 March and close on Monday 6 April 2020.
Incorporated and community-based not-for-profit groups operating or being established in the Macedon Ranges.
The Community Funding Scheme's budget for 2020 is $160,000.
Each stream of the grant program has it own maximum funding limit:
| Community and cultural development projects
|| Up to $10,000
| Enhancing the effectiveness of local community groups
|| Up to $6,000
| Supporting local environmental priorities
|| Up to $10,000
| Enhancing community places and infrastructure
||Up to $12,000
*In addition, the Commonwealth Home Support Program will fund up to $20,000 of projects that support positive ageing in our shire.
This is a free workshop will be held on Friday 28 February and will cover relevant information specific to both Council's major grant programs: the Community Funding Scheme and the Events & Festivals Grant Program. Groups will cover the broader topics together, then separate into two groups for a more in-depth look into content specific to both respective grants.
Register your interest