Community support unit volunteers
Volunteer with us and support older people to:
- attend medical appointments and other activities
- increase their skills and confidence to go online safely
- increase social connections by having a regular visit in the home or going out in the community
- reduce social isolation by making regular phone calls to check in and have a friendly chat.
No experience is needed, but it is important that you:
- have good communication skills
- are reliable and punctual
- have a genuine interest in older people's needs, hopes and aspirations
- can maintain confidentiality.
If you would like to find out more, or have ideas for new volunteer roles, call Stephanie Harper on (03) 5422 0258 or email email@example.com