Community support volunteers
Due to COVID-19 we are not currently using volunteers to deliver our services, however staff members continue to provide support to the community.
If you have any questions, please call us on 03 5422 0333.
- take clients to medical appointments, or out in to the community for social outings
- make telephone monitoring calls to check in, and have a friendly chat with clients
- visit clients at home for a cuppa and chat, or drop off a home-cooked meal
- support clients to attend social events and activities or in using devices such as mobile phones or tablets.
No experience is needed, but it is important that you:
- have good communication skills
- are reliable and punctual
- have a genuine interest in older people's needs, hopes and aspirations
- can maintain confidentiality.
If you would like to find out more, or have ideas for new volunteer roles, call Stephanie Harper on (03) 5422 0258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org