This service is a volunteer service which helps assessed clients to attend appointments both within the shire, and as far as the Melbourne CBD and Bendigo.
- This service cannot be used for chemotherapy, radiotherapy or any procedures that require an anaesthetic.
- This service is only available to clients once a month, and is subject to the availability of a volunteer.
- Please let us know of your appointment as soon as possible, with a minimum of five business days’ notice.
- There is a donation associated with using this service, based on how far you need to travel.
- There are other criteria you need to meet to be eligible for this service which are determined through an assessment.
If you have not accessed this service before, and are aged over 65, please call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
If you are aged under 65 please call Council on 5422 0333.
If you have previously been assessed for this service, please call Council on 5422 0246 to make a booking.