Home library service
Goldfields Libraries provides a Home Library Service to individuals who are unable to visit the library themselves and to institutions.
The service offers:
- regular deliveries of fiction and non-fiction books, large print books, talking books, DVDs, magazines
- temporary deliveries after hospitalisation
- bulk Loans – regular book deliveries can be arranged for nursing homes.
Note: these services are provided by selected Goldfields Libraries.
Who is eligible?
- People who have illnesses or disabilities which prevent them from accessing a library. These conditions may be temporary, recurring or permanent.
- People who are able to visit a library, but because of frailty or disability are unable to carry items home.
- People who live in residential establishments, such as nursing homes, hostels or prisons.
- People who are engaged in full time care for people
- Young children who are in the care of any of the above groups.
Find out more
Call (03) 5449 2790 or email email@example.com