Home library service
Goldfields Libraries provide library services to individuals who are unable to visit the library themselves and to institutions.
Who is eligible?
- People who have illnesses or disabilities which prevent them from accessing a library. These conditions may be temporary, recurring or permanent.
- People who are able to visit a library, but because of frailty or disability are unable to carry items home.
- People who live in residential establishments, such as nursing homes, hostels or prisons.
- People who are engaged in full time care for people
- Young children who are in the care of any of the above groups.
The Home Library Service offers:
- Regular deliveries of fiction and non-fiction books, large print books, talking books, DVDs, magazines
- Temporary deliveries after hospitalisation
- Bulk Loans – regular book deliveries can be arranged for nursing homes
- Please note that these services are provided by selected Goldfields Libraries
If you require the Home Library Service or know someone who does, please contact Goldfields Libraries for more information or to register your interest:
Phone: 03 5449 2790