Your collection day, and the bins you need to put out for collection in any given week, depend on the area that you live in.
For this reason, you can only access bin date information or a bin calendar by entering your address into our online mapping service or by requesting a calendar be sent to you by mail.
By entering your address into our online mapping service you can check your collection day and bins for this week, or download a waste collection calendar for your property.
- Search your address via our online mapping service.
- Enter your street number, street name and town, then search.
- Use the Waste dropdown (right side of your screen) to show your collection day.
- Download a copy of your area calendar using the link below your collection day.
You can fill out our online form and request a waste collection calendar, or call us on (03) 5422 0333 to arrange for one to be sent out to you.
Public holidays and fire danger days
Bins will not be collected on:
- Good Friday
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
- Officially declared Code Red days.
If your collection falls on one of these days, your bins will be collected the following day, or as soon as possible after the Code Red downgrade—even on weekends.
Collections will not be affected on all other public holidays.
If a Total Fire Ban has been declared for the day, contractors will start their collection earlier in the morning. Please ensure your bin is out the night before so you don't miss the collection.