Tenders and contractors
Our tendering process is conducted in accordance with:
We aim to:
- encourage open and fair competition
- behave ethically and demonstrate principals of integrity
- enable impartial evaluation of tenders
- ensure an equal opportunity for contractors and suppliers to submit tenders
- ensure all procurement activities provide a value for money outcome.
We use an eTender Portal to manage our tenders online. The system will allow you to:
- view current, closed and awarded tenders
- download tender documents free of charge
- receive addendums
- submit your tender electronically.
View Current Tenders
Becoming a Council supplier
Becoming a supplier for local government can be quite daunting. There are a lot of rules and regulations Council must follow. The “Suppliers Guide to Doing Business with Local Government” (PDF, 316KB) has been designed to assist suppliers through the procurement process.
For more information please contact Council's Contracts Coordinator on (03) 5421 1448.