Changing your name and address

If you have changed your name and/or address, you need to let us know so that we can update our records. These requests must be submitted by using the relevant forms; we cannot change these details over the phone.

Changing your address

If you have moved and need to update your address to ensure you continue to receive your rates notices and other important correspondence from us, you must complete a Change of Address form (DOCX, 156KB).

Changing your name

If you have changed your name, you must complete a Change of Name form (DOCX, 154KB) as soon as possible so that we can update our records.

You must attached evidence such as a marriage certificate, drivers licence or if it’s for a change of property ownership, a notice of Acquisition/Disposition or a Copy of Title will be required.

For more information, contact us on (03) 5422 0322.

Was this page useful?

Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*)

Please enter the code from the image below to continue: *