- Phone: (03) 5422 0333 (including emergency after-hours and access to on-call Local Laws rangers)
- Performance season and ticket bookings (Kyneton Town Hall): 1300 888 802
National Relay Service
Customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can contact Council through the National Relay Service.
- TTY users—phone 133 677 then ask for (03) 5422 0333
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users—phone 1300 555 727 then ask for (03) 5422 0333
- Internet relay users—connect to the National Relay Service (www.relayservice.com.au) and then ask for (03) 5422 0333.
Receive regular updates and get in touch with us via social media.
Council offices will close on all public holidays throughout the year.
40 Robertson Street, Gisborne (opposite the police station)
129 Mollison Street, Kyneton
96–100 Main St, Romsey
Monday, Wednesday, 12.30pm–5pm. Tuesday, Friday, 9.30am–5pm. Thursday, 12.30pm–6pm. Saturday (library only), 9.30am–12.30pm.
Corner Forest and High Streets, Woodend
Monday, Thursday, 9.30am–5pm. Tuesday, Friday, 12.30pm–5pm. Wednesday, 12.30pm–6pm. Saturday (library only), 9.30am–12.30pm.
Please note that due to a decline in the number of requests, VicRoads services which were offered at Council's Gisborne and Romsey offices ceased on Wednesday 30 September 2015.
Learner permit tests and national driver work diaries are still available at VicRoads offices in Kyneton and Sunbury.