Events & Festivals Grant Program
Applications have now closed for the 2017/2018 program and the 2017/18 recipients(DOCX, 19KB)were announced at the June 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting.
The annual program is a dedicated scheme for groups and organisations seeking funds and other Council support specifically for events and festivals. This was introduced in 2016 and has been designed with three different tiers to enable events and festivals of every size, type and complexity to apply.
The program aims to encourage the delivery of successful, sustainable, safe, compliant and accessible events and festivals. Funding is available for:
- Established and new events and festivals.
- One-off and repetitive events and festivals.
- Not for profit and commercial events and festivals.
- Start-up events and festivals.
If you have previously utilised the following in-kind support for your event and festival and wish to access it free of charge again, you will need to apply through the program:
- Activity on a road permit.
- Assistance with the development of an event plan.
- Assistance with completing a funding application for other grant programs.
- Bin hire.
- Additional cleaning of toilets.