Council’s annual Events and Festivals grant program is now open and closes on Sunday 1 April.
The Events and Festivals Grants Program is a dedicated scheme for groups and organisations seeking funds and other Council support specifically for events and festivals. Funding is available for both not for profit and commercial organisers.
The program aims to encourage the delivery of successful, sustainable, safe, compliant and accessible events and festivals. Funding is available for:
- established and new events and festivals
- one-off and repetitive events and festivals
- not for profit and commercial events and festivals
- start-up events and festivals.
The program has been designed with three different tiers to enable events and festivals of every size, type and complexity to apply.
- Tier 1: designed to support small-scale events or festivals, providing up to $2,000 cash and $1,000 of in-kind support.
- Tier 2: designed to support events or festivals that provide a strong economic and community benefit to the shire, providing up to $6,000 cash and $500 of in-kind support.
- Tier 3: designed to support major, large-scale events and festivals which display significant economic and/or community benefit to the shire. Applicants can apply for a multi-year agreement, with between $6,000 and $10,000 available per year.